Oh, this country.
Somewhere in between making us cry and giving us 'good drying out', it makes us laugh, quite a bit.
Here are our picks of the best of the week.
1. This newlywed's wedding rap
Yes, we said 'rap'.
2. This reply on an article of ours entitled '11 Reasons Why You Need To Finally Visit Tralee This Summer'
You can't make this stuff up.
3. This average Joe just paying their dues
— Kendell (@KendellEirn) July 22, 2016
4. The wording on this sign
Spotted in Dublin's city centre.
5. Everything about this headline
6. This sign noting suitable footwear
— Emma Sheridan (@sheridanema) July 28, 2016
7. This Dublin artwork of ecumenical matters
8. This perfect wedding shot
Taken by Couples Photography.
9. This all-in-one funeral directors
For all of your sacramental needs.
Only in Ireland ☄???????? pic.twitter.com/tmAqTIyQgb
— Niamhy Bolger (@niamhioos) July 28, 2016
10. This WiFi password
Sure, what else would you be at?
11. This straight to the point, no-nonsense furniture shop name
'GO ON, it's not what you think!!'
— John H Smith (@JohnHSmith6) July 26, 2016
12. This guy's ad looking for a debs date on Done Deal
For more information, or to go on what will definitely be the gassest night of your life - see here.
13. And finally, this tempting offer comin' atcha from Feltrim Motors
Cheap, too. What a bargain!