When it comes to commuting everyone, and I mean everyone is in a rush. So things need to move swiftly and almost perfectly for everything to go right. So we've put together 14 rules that should not be broken when commuting - especially in big cities.
1. Swipe your card and get through ASAP. Everyone is in a hurry.
2. If it's busy - get your ass to the back!
3. The tube is dirty. We get it. Don't be a dick.
4. Only you should be able to hear the rave that's happening in your earphones.
5. Your dog doesn't deserve a seat.
6. Nor does your bag.
7. Leave your kayak at home.
8. Offer up your seat to those who need it more than you do.
9. Leave your smelly food at home, please.
10. Don't, for the love of god, consume the poles.
11. Leave your damn shoes on!
12. Don't talk to people, you weirdo!
13. Stop trying to read a massive paper. You're going to punch 10 people in the face.
14. And for fuck sake, wear clothes!