Before he was somehow elected president of the United States of America Donald Trump was better known as a business man who had hotels and golf courses all over the world. One of those hotels happens to be here in Ireland and we thought it would be interesting to have a look at the high end 5 star fit out.
Trump International Hotel And Golf Course is in Doonbeg in County Clare and as you can see from the photos it is perched on the Atlantic Ocean with some of the most stunning views in the country.
The main focus is a world class golf course which weaves it’s way in and out of the dunes.
Some interesting stats about the hotel…
- 218 Hotel rooms
- Bought from receivers in 2014 for €15 million
- Has an extensive spa and three restaurants
- Rooms start at €200 a night but often rise to €500
- Used to be called “The Lodge at Doonbeg”
- Will now be run by Trump’s children when he becomes president
You can check out the hotel in full here.