The only thing better than shopping is shopping from the comfort of your sweet, cosy bed. Seriously, there’s hardly any need to hit up the shops in person anymore.
Except for the minor detail that is this: you never know what absolutely bonkers stuff you will actually receive.
Trousers that are 8ft long? A top that barely fits your cat? Who knows. Here’s some of the funniest things people have been sent that don’t look ANYTHING like what they were expecting.
Sure look, thank Christ for free returns amirite?
1. These trousers that were clearly made for Slenderman
— Dan (@psychedelime) November 24, 2017
2. This pillowcase that was pretty different than the photo
Gracias Amazon. Lo que pides VS lo que te llega pic.twitter.com/fJ2y5v1AiB
— Nestorcido (@internezz) November 27, 2017
3. Jeans that wouldn’t even fit Naomi Campbell
— George Riggall (@GeorgeRiggall) May 26, 2016
4. A minuscule dog bed that actually looks pretty cosy
so my mom accidentally ordered an xs dog bed but he’s still grateful.. pic.twitter.com/Lm5rfdIWeL
— pae❁ (@paetonmathes) April 11, 2017
5. These “Yeezys” that would give Kanye West nightmares
The joys of Internet shopping ???? pic.twitter.com/zccFoEuVNA
— Andy Leeman (@AndyLeeman91) March 23, 2017
6. A Teddy Bear that would give EVERYONE nightmares
7. What is this? A chair for ants?!
so i ordered a chair for my room off of amazon and… pic.twitter.com/PU3N6e1GJT
— sav facio ???????? (@itssavannahxox) August 3, 2017
8. Okay seriously, how tall is the average person supposed to be
When Pretty Little Thing think I have legs like Kendal Jenner ???????? pic.twitter.com/b3oZYLbUDY
— Beth Mcnamara (@BethmaccaNew) October 3, 2017
9. A necklace that has a slightly different slogan than expected
10. And finally, this terrifying sheet mask that looked way cuter on the packaging
This mask is not as adorable as the package promised. pic.twitter.com/V5Vxn8Xgho
— Jo Lammert (@JoLammert) June 3, 2017
This is the universe’s way of punishing us for being so lazy. 100%.