It's that glorious time of year again - Eurovision!
The Eurovision is a celebration of different cultures and music, but more importantly it's the perfect opportunity to check out some foreign fitties, scream at the telly and get pissed with your mates.
There seems to be a running theme in every Irish household each year and we're sure this year is no different, especially because we've actually made it to the final.
Any of these sound familiar?
1. Everyone, shut the f*ck up, it's starting
2. Ah jaysus, the hack of her gúna
3. That forced banter and those terrible jokes between the judges prove we are the only funny country in Europe.
For the love of god, let the feckin' show start and stop yer rambling.
5. Jaysus, them Scandinavians are feckin' beauts
6. This is the cringiest piece of television to ever exist
7. GO ON IRELANNDD!
Ah, sure he's bloody brill. He could feckin' win it, so he could.
8. Jaysus, what language is that?
I've never even heard of that country...
9. That feckin' 10-minute-long interval dance routine is a dose of SHITE
It'll never be as good as Riverdance.
Would rather watch adverts tbh.
10. Marty Whealan is the king of our nation
11. Ring Aunty Nora and ask her to vote for us, will ye?
12. Oooh, I wonder who'll be giving the votes for Ireland, I hope it's Nicky Byrne
13. Ah the UK are sure to give us the 12 points...
Ah, the scabby FECKERS! Thought we were neighbours!
14. It's Completely FIXED - Feck them all!
Sure they're all only voting for their feckin' neighbours.
Header image: Eurovision TV