Unless you spent yesterday with your head in your hands, weeping over what a tragic Monday yesterday was - you will have heard that a supermoon was going to be visible over Ireland last night.
The supermoon was basically a rare lunar experience that only happened every few decades, and last night's one almost felt like you could reach out and grab it.
Check out the incredible shots of those who were first on the scene.
1. This top notch photograph sent it from Guy Boggon
2. This incredible shot from Waterford
3. This sensational photo from Dublin
4. Donegal showing us what it's made of
— J Mc Candless (@donaghca) November 14, 2016
5. The cherry on top in Cork
6. These phenomenal images over Dublin
— Declan Carr (@DeclanJCarr) November 15, 2016
7. This rare clear sky Dublin City shot
8. This ethereal shot over Lismore, Waterford
— DeiseDispatches????????#marchingwithnursesinspirit???? (@CatherineRotteM) November 14, 2016
9. The supermoon rising at Kilcoole Beach, Wicklow
10. This perfect monochrome shot taken in Wicklow
11. These deadly shots from Sligo
— Joe Hunt (@Elvisnspiders) November 14, 2016
12. Canon Ireland even joined in
— Canon Ireland (@CanonIreland) November 14, 2016
13. And finally, the supermoon rising over Ballynageeragh Dolman, Dunhill Co. Waterford
— Leah Burgess ???? (@LeahBurgessIre) November 14, 2016
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
Big thanks to everyone involved!