11 Ways To Jazz Up The Christmas Turkey This Year
We've got you covered
For many home cooks it's a terrifying time of the year – having to cook a massive bird when they're more used to whipping up pasta with a jar of tomato sauce.
Cooking a turkey is actually fairly straightforward when you follow some simple tips and tricks and you'll be surprised at your own results.
To help you along we've picked some of the best food bloggers in the world and shared their recipes. Follow these and the whole family will be in awe at your new found cooking skills...
1. Southern sweet tea-brined turkey breast
2. Citrus herb-roasted turkey
3. Roasted turkey thighs with cranberries, mushroom and sausage
4. Herb and butter-roasted turkey with white wan pan gravy
5. Bacon-wrapped spatchcocked turkey in 80 minutes
6. Boned and rolled stuffed turkey breast
7. Or this simple but effective approach to roasting the perfect turkey
8. Slow cooker sage butter turkey thighs
9. Slow-cooked deli turkey
10. This luxurious turkey cooked in duck fat
Because it's Christmas! Full recipe here