21 Surprisingly Delicious Treats You Can Make Using Guinness
It's not just for drinking!
Here in Ireland Guinness is a way of life.
The dark creamy pints have been flowing from the taps for more than 250 years, the brewery is still right here in Dublin – and the smell and taste is recognisable to even those here who don't drink it.
But it's not just a drink – it's also an ingredient, to be found in some of the richest, tastiest amazing meals you can get both here and abroad.
Check out all these recipes on some of the best blogs in the world, and get inspired by their Guinness treats and recipes.
1. Pecan Pie Smoked Porter Brownies Full recipe here
2. Mushroom, Onion And Stout Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Full recipe here
3. Guinness Steak Skewers With Gouda Dipping Sauce Full recipe here
4. Pecans Glazed With Guinness And Bacon Bits Full recipe here
5.Vegetarian Guinness Chili Full recipe here
6. Chocolate Walnut Beer Cake Full recipe here
7. Guinness Braised Lamb Shanks Full recipe here
8. Guinness Fudgesicles Full recipe here
9. Guinness Corned Beef Sliders with Irish Cheese Full recipe here
10. Irish Cream Fudge With Guinness Ganache Full recipe here
11. Guinness Chocolate Doughnuts Full recipe here
12. Chocolate Guinness Stout Oatmeal With Pecans And Whipped Greek Yogurt Full recipe here
13. Guinness Cupcake With Chocolate Ganache And Salted Caramel Popcorn Full recipe here
14. Chocolate Guinness Mousse Cups For Two Full recipe here
15. Guinness Chocolate Spread Full recipe here
16. Guinness BBQ Chicken Full recipe here
17. Guinness Irish Lamb Stew With Champ Full recipe here
18. Guinness Braised Kale With Roasted Potatoes And Poached Eggs Full recipe here
19. Chocolate Balsamic Bread Pudding With Chocolate Guinness Sauce Full recipe here
20. Guinness Pretzel Truffles Full recipe here
21. Guinness Braised Short Ribs Full recipe here
Should the media openly pick sides in the Eighth Referendum? Listen to this week's episode of Before Brunch below. Subscribe here