21 Surprisingly Delicious Treats You Can Make Using Guinness
It's not just for drinking!
Here in Ireland Guinness is a way of life.
The dark creamy pints have been flowing from the taps for more than 250 years, the brewery is still right here in Dublin – and the smell and taste is recognisable to even those here who don't drink it.
But it's not just a drink – it's also an ingredient, to be found in some of the richest, tastiest amazing meals you can get both here and abroad.
Check out all these recipes on some of the best blogs in the world, and get inspired by their Guinness treats and recipes.
1. Pecan Pie Smoked Porter Brownies
2. Mushroom, Onion And Stout Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
3. Guinness Steak Skewers With Gouda Dipping Sauce
4. Pecans Glazed With Guinness And Bacon Bits
5.Vegetarian Guinness Chili
6. Chocolate Walnut Beer Cake
7. Guinness Braised Lamb Shanks
8. Guinness Fudgesicles
9. Guinness Corned Beef Sliders with Irish Cheese
10. Irish Cream Fudge With Guinness Ganache
11. Guinness Chocolate Doughnuts
12. Chocolate Guinness Stout Oatmeal With Pecans And Whipped Greek Yogurt
13. Guinness Cupcake With Chocolate Ganache And Salted Caramel Popcorn
14. Chocolate Guinness Mousse Cups For Two
15. Guinness Chocolate Spread
16. Guinness BBQ Chicken
17. Guinness Irish Lamb Stew With Champ
18. Guinness Braised Kale With Roasted Potatoes And Poached Eggs
19. Chocolate Balsamic Bread Pudding With Chocolate Guinness Sauce
20. Guinness Pretzel Truffles
21. Guinness Braised Short Ribs
The nature of Irish 'Lickarsery' and Harry Styles' sexuality... listen to the latest episode of Before Brunch. Subscribe here