Irish humour is the best, wittiest and grittiest around. And we're not even biased, we swear.
Here's our selection of the best and gassest we could find this week. Read 'em and fall in love with the Irish public all over again.
1. This unusual mode of transport
2. This complete act of pure head-onism
And a deal to dye for. Happy days.
3. This reaction to Kerry County Council digging up a holy well
4. This personable Stop sign
It's like you're talking to a friend.
6. This tempting raffle prize
At only €5 a ticket, you're practically making money.
— Aoife Prendergast (@AoifePTweet) July 17, 2016
7. This perfect Facebook comeback
Anyone who had ever commuted ever will appreciate this.
8. Who says graffiti doesn't belong in the midlands?
Blessed art thou amongst bogland.
9. Or this equally impressive hay bale
Ain't no party like a hay bale party cause a hay bale party don't stop!
10. This trendy 'drinking cap'
Never leave home without one!
11. The truth, the whole truth and nothing butt the truth
11. This modern-day Snow White
''Oh thank you, my animal friends!''
12. And finally, this distressed member of the cattle community
Bovine love is real love.
— Independent.ie (@Independent_ie) July 20, 2016