Unless you were sleeping under a rock all Christmas - or you know, under a pile of turkey sandwiches and sweet wrappers - you'll have definitely known about RTÉ Two's Harry Potter Marathon.
Here's how it went down over Christmas...
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - Christmas Eve
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - Christmas Day
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - St Stephen's Day: 15:25
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - St Stephen's Day: 17:50
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - 27 December: 15:20
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - 27 December: 17:45
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - 28 December: 15:45
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - 28 December: 18:15
As you can see Harry Potter's film titles are always followed by 'And The' so it was kind of confusing when people started seeing this pop up on their schedules...
New Harry Potter movie? pic.twitter.com/ed455lNvUh
— Jonny Moore (@janefields79) December 29, 2018
Harry Potter And The Summer Of Hurling...
You know the one, Harry gets sent to a Wizard academy in Connemara but ends up ditching his wand for a hurley before tearing up the grass in Croke Park.
We'd love to know how this RTÉ mistake...sliotar-in...slytherin...slipped in passed the final checks.