Hoodies are like a material hug that you can wear all day and allllll night. Brunch in your hoodie? Perfectly fine. Sleep in it? Yep.
Basically, it's the most wonderful item of clothing ever invented and if there's one Irish company who understands the humble hoody then it's Gym+Coffee, an Irish athleisure brand.
In fact, they love hoodies SO much that they're looking for someone to try them on full time in the company. Lol.
Could you be a professional 'hoodie trier-onner'?
They're offering a "lucrative commission structure based on number of hoodies tried on" and you'll work closely with the “Hoodie Coziness” team to help deliver the most comfortable product possible.
They're looking for people with the following:
- Minimum 15 years experience in hoodie wearing
- Ability to perform in incredibly comfortable work environments
- Mild coffee addiction expected although ability to function without caffeine impressive
- Experience working with thumb holes preferred but not a requirement
- Strong proficiency in zipping things up. Down is a bonus.
- Keen interest in the outdoors, socializing with friends, coffee mornings, hiking, stretching oneself in every way possible
- Extremely hoodie savvy
"Gym+Coffee is an equal opportunities employer. People of all clothing backgrounds will be considered - blazers, blouses, dodgy trench coats, vests, aran sweaters, 24/7 GAA tracksuits, onesies, pyjamas. Except non-coffee drinkers. That is where we draw the line."
(Think they're taking the piss? Just go with it and apply... There's good things coming to those who do.)