Choosing when to take your holidays is a tricky beast - you don't want to go peak time in August when everything will be mad expensive, September is MILES away and y'know, you only have so many days of precious annual leave to take.
That's why you have to be clever about it people. Use those bank holidays to your advantage using this handy hack...
You can take a whopper 17 days of holidays using only eight days annual leave. Impressive, eh?
It works by taking into consideration the full list of bank holidays:
- Monday 1 January - New Year's Day
- Monday 19 March - St Patrick's Day Bank Holiday
- Friday 30 March - Good Friday (not a public holiday)
- Monday - 2 April - Easter Monday
- Monday 7 May - May Bank Holiday
- Monday 4 June - June Bank Holiday
- Monday 6 August - August Bank Holiday
- Monday 29 October - October Bank Holiday
- Tuesday 25 December - Christmas Day
- Wednesday 26 December - St Stephen's Day
Easter falls early this year which means you can use up three bank holidays in a row on your holliers
Work you last day on Friday the 16th March and don't come back until April 3rd.
Just be quick about putting in your holiday form before the rest of the office cops on, right?