Close

Follow Lovin IE

This Irish Girl's HD Brows Went HORRIBLY Wrong

By Éadaoin Fitzmaurice

August 20, 2018 at 2:22pm

Share:

Imagine getting all your beauty bits done before jetting off on holidays and waking up with a face like a balloon. Not ideal.

That's exactly what happened to one unfortunate Twitter user after getting her HD Brows done.

Georgia Sheera posted up a picture on her Twitter after her treatment went horribly wrong.

It seems Georgia had an allergic reaction to the wax and her eyebrows had completely swollen.

The bad luck continued however, as her face got worse and worse as the day went on.

And and worse...

And WORSE!

Poor gal!

It looks so painful.

We hope she makes a swift recovery and that she gets sorted for her holiday!

READ MORE:IRISH MADE: WE'RE ALL ABOUT THESE MINIMAL AND CHIC WATCHES AND WALLETS

Share:

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Get the best of your city straight to your inbox.

I'd like to receive news and exclusive offers from Lovin IE including competitions, products, commercial partners and activities. By submitting this form you agree to our T&Cs and our privacy policy