This year's April Fool's joke was obvious. The fact that the day of messing fell on Easter Sunday has meant that most people have resorted to the same trick - wrapping up something healthy/boring in a chocolate egg wrapper and waiting to see the disappointment on an unsuspecting child/mate/parent's face.
— Mo Warden, Iceland photos (@SilverRainbow) April 1, 2018
Well, this last minute creme egg trick is a little spin on the usual, with a dash of pure evil thrown in.
All you'll need is a Creme Egg, tweezers, and mayonnaise.
Yes, you see where this is going.
1. Unwrap the Creme Egg carefully
2. Split the Creme Egg in half at the seam using the tweezers
3. Spoon out the goo
4. Replace with mayonnaise
5. Smear the original goo around the edges to act as adhesive
6. Stick the two sides back together
7. Wipe away the excess with a paper towel
8. Re-wrap and wait... mwahaha
For more last minute Easter April Fool's tricks, watch this video!