A number of Müller products have been recalled due to the possible presence of pieces of metal.
The Irish recall applies to several Müller yoghurt, dessert and rice products.
Recall notices will be in place at stores that have been supplying the implicated batches of the products, which are specified below.
- Müller Corner – red fruits, red cherry x 3, blackberry & raspberry x 3 with expiry date 4 March.
- Müller Corner – strawberry x 3, peach & apricot x 3 with expiry dates 26 February and 2 March.
- Müller Corner Favourites - 2 x strawberry, 2 x vanilla chocolate balls, 2 x milk chocolate digestive biscuit with expiry date 3 March.
- Müller Light – raspberry & cranberry x 2, strawberry x 2, cherry x 2 with expiry date 7 March.
- Müller Light – cherry with expiry date 13 March.
- Müller Light – mango & passionfruit x 2, peach and pineapple x 2, mandarin x 2 with expiry date 14 March.
- Müller Light – Greek style sublime strawberry yoghurt with expiry date 7 March.
- Müller Rice – 3 x apple, 3 x raspberry with expiry date 8 March.
- Müller Bliss – Mascarpone Style Yoghurt, Peach & Apricot with expiry date 10 March.
The message on the FSAI website reads: "Müller is recalling some batches of its yogurt, dessert and rice products due to the possible presence of small pieces of metal. Point-of-sale recall notices will be displayed in stores supplied with the implicated batches."