Whether you're getting paid on Friday or the end of the month, it's still only Tuesday which means those sweet sweet Euro bills are WAY too far away for our liking.
Three whole days more in the office. Tomorrow's Hump Day. FML.
So, dontcha deserve a treat? Now, we're not talking hitting the overdraft and having the fraud team from AIB give you a concerned phone call kinda treat. We just mean a little pick-me-up to make you feel like you're spoiling yourself.
The BEST sort of treat.
Here's 10 bits and bobs you can grab this week if you're itching to buy something but can't afford to spend more than 20 quid.
1. This cute dress from Penneys (€18)
2. 'Blah Blah Blah' notebook from My Shining Armour (€19)
3. A slick leather bike cup holder (€10) from Designist
4. This funky print from illustrator Fuschia Macaree for 20 quid
5. Literally anything from the new Little MAC range as it's all a mere €12
6. Get stuck into From a Low and Quiet Sea for €13 at Dubray Books
From a Low and Quiet Sea by Donal Ryan is the novel you've been waiting for. This spellbinding tale is out March 2018, but in the meantime, check out these stunning special edition proofs! #LowandQuiet pic.twitter.com/khDslLIhbO
— Penguin Books Ireland (@PenguinIEBooks) December 8, 2017
7. Champagne & Roses Candle from Skinfull Affairs (€19.95)
8. Lotts & Co. cacaonut granola for less than €7
9. White marble phone case from My Shining Armour (15 yo-yos)
10. Test Tube Vase (SO cute) from Industry for €7.50
Just be warned: don't buy them all. Or do. Whatevs.