This seems like it has been the longest month, ever.
Well, in terms of finally hitting pay day it has anyway. We know the feeling, you've been bringing in your own lunch or even worse, skipping it entirely.
Your belly is going to thank you for these little misses but Subway is here to save the day, thank Jaysus.
They have launched seven new original six-inch Sub which are only going to cost you three bean.
Subway stores nationwide are offering customers the chance to buy a different Sub of the Day, every day, for just €3.
For 12 weeks, you will be able to get your hands on the seven deadly subs which have been reinvented to give your lunch an exciting new twist.
- Go meat free on Monday with delicious Cheese & Onion
- Treat yourself to a Mango Chicken Tikka on Tuesday
- Devour a scrumptious Meat Feast on Wednesday
- On Thursday spice things up with Mexican-inspired Nacho Chicken Salsa
- Get the Friday feeling with Fiery Tuna
- Spoil yourself on Saturday with Pepperoni Pizza
- And enjoy breakfast all day on Sunday with the Breakfast Mega Melt
We know we're kind of broke at the moment but is it awful bold if we still try these new ones every day for the next week?
It's only €21, we can spare it, we think.
Or we'll borrow it off someone and say nothing.