Smart Gear has introduced RyanMax, a backpack that minimises airline baggage fees, maximise mobility.
Starting on 1 November, two of the biggest low-cost airlines, Ryanair and Wizz Air, have cut almost half the volume of hand luggage travellers can take with them on the flight.
The new size of free carry-on luggage on Ryanair flights is now 40 x 25 x 20 cm (20 litres), compared with the previous limit of 58 litres for two bags.
However, the baggage size is made to accept bags of 42 x 30 x 20 cm. The Wizz Air free allowance is 40 x 30 x 20 cm.
In answer to customer frustration and the lack of quality bags in the market that can maximise the new allowance, Smart Gear invented a solution - the RyanMax backpack.
There are two backpack options - RyanMax+, which has a 15′′ Laptop and 10.5′′ Tablet compartment with an 18-litre main compartment, and RyanMax with a big 20-litre main compartment. Both bags are 40 x 29 x 19 cm in size. They are deliberately made slightly smaller to allow for some bulge.
The RyanMax backpack is water-resistant and comes with:
● Top quality durable materials,
● Safety features,
● Easy access main compartment
● Mesh compartment in lid
● Two quick grab zipper pockets with waterproof zip
● Clever bag loops at the back panel to slide over a trolley handle
● Detachable connecting clips at the top of the straps,
● Removable sternum strap
● Built-in credit card/transport card slot
● Hidden pocket for passport and wallet,
● Fleece-lined pocket to store sunglasses or a mobile phone
● External battery pocket,
● Tracker pocket for Bluetooth or GPS trackers
RyanMax fits most of the airlines' current carry-on and personal item requirements including: American Airlines, United, Alaska Airlines, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest Airlines, Virgin America, Hawaiian Airlines, Spirit, Frontier, Allegiant.
You can find more information here.