Who wouldn’t want to work at Disney? Seriously, it’s the most magical company in like, the universe. Pretty much, anyway.
So when we saw that their Irish office was looking for a someone for a 12 month paid internship we were almost tempted to pack up our desks and apply ourselves. JK.
The job posting says that “every year we offer 12 month internships to the brightest individuals who can really add something to this magical business.”
It’s a marketing internship role and you’ll be based in Disney’s Dublin office – what a dream
Here’s the suss with the role:
“In this role you will primarily assisting the marketing and publicity team. This internship is vital in ensuring the teams delivery in 2018-2019.
“Specifically, the role with the Irish Studio Marketing team will involve liaising with Irish media in provision of materials & communications, as well as co-ordination with other promotional and media partners, production of campaign reports for internal use; administration support on marketing related SAP; preparation of release reports; social media support.”
- MUST be an undergraduate returning to full time education
- MUST have the right to work in Ireland.
- Be studying towards a related degree e.g. related Marketing, Media or Business based degree.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good at prioritising and a natural ability to tackle various admin duties
- A passion for Marketing
- A knowledge of the film & entertainment industry.
Want to apply? You can do so here, but hurry! The deadline is April 3rd.