17 Photos Showcasing Just How Absolutely Beautiful Glendalough Really Is
Have you seen it in real life yet?
If Wicklow is the Garden of Ireland, then surely Glendalough is that painfully expensive water feature your mum got installed in the back one time.
A favourite with locals and tourists alike, Glendalough is a place where dreams seem to come true and mythical creatures reside. No big deal, like.
As you can see, we're pretty big fans, and so will you be, in 17 pictures time or so...
1. Views look like this...
2. Flowing water like that...
3. Reflections in the lake are better than most mirrors
4. Where reality looks a bit like a dream
Wait, is this a dream? Are we dreaming?
5. And fog looks mystical rather than annoying
We're definitely, definitely dreaming.
6. And even a scene with a weedy pond looks like it could change your life
What is this sorcery?
7. And the average scenic view looks like something out of Harry Potter
Patronus, where you at?
8. And snow is dreamy and fun, as opposed to awful and grim
Think snow is limiting?
9. Rainbows here are Carebear-worthy
10. Pictures taken here are postcard-worthy
11. And views here put The Lord of The Rings to shame
12. Because colours never looked so colourful
Except when you're here.
13. But grey also looks good too
What a photogenic glacial valley.
14. This is the 'Well Worn Path'
Imagine what the shiny, new, pristine path looks like...
15. Not to mention, here you can put your Junior Cert Geography knowledge to good use
U-shaped valleys FTW.
16. Here's what the locals look like
17. And finally, this is what it looks like from afar
Unbelievable. How bloody lucky are we?
READ NEXT: The 12 Funniest Worldwide Tweets Of The Week