There are few things in Irish life that will transport you into the past quite like Callcards.
Once an absolutely essential element of any well stocked wallet, they've now become retro-rich collectors' items. And IrishCallcards.net – along with its must-follow Twitter account – documents them beautifully.
Thanks to site owner Nick Rankin, we've pulled together this absolute FEAST of nostalgia to get you through this Tuesday afternoon.
1. This kinda creepy one of Niamh from Tír na nÓg
2. This one that surprisingly wasn't cut to pieces during the summer of 2014
3. This one that will make you realise how old Mulan is...
4. ... and how young Ronan was
5. This one that deserves a break
6. This one that reminded us of the old tube tunnel in Tara Street
7. This one of Molly looking a bit more... modest
— Old DublinTown. com (@OldDublinTown) April 2, 2016
8. This one that reminds you of when Santa didn't have GPS
9. And this one that showed us all what the future would look like
— Local History (@FMLocalHistory) March 20, 2016
10. This one for the Dublin Millennium where our capital's looking mighty fine
11. This Disney classic
12. This one that will remind you of one of the most exciting Irish summers ever
13. This one where they're not even TRYING
14. This one that will make you angry that they got rid of TimeOut bars
— Irish Callcards (@irishcallcards) October 16, 2015
15. This one featuring Mosney back in its heyday
— LAINEY K (@LAINEYKOfficial) July 15, 2015
16. This one that still looks familiar after all these years
17. And this one featuring the immortal B*Witched
— GeeKeith (@SuperKeithK) December 23, 2014