The 12 Funniest Worldwide Tweets From The Last Week
"If you do really well at a self checkout you should be allowed to put your initials on a high score table"
So recently, we've started picking out some of the best and funniest tweets the world over to make you laugh during your long days hard at the grind.
So, sit back, relax and cackle a bit.
You guys are making our jobs easy...
1. Boundaries with @QueerDiscOx
2. Life is a competition with @kerihw
3. Get with the times with @teletextpage152
Feel sorry for all you idiots still stuck doing "Netflix and chill". pic.twitter.com/ID0L3heSng— Will Stevens (@teletextpage152) June 7, 2016
4. Terms and conditions apply with @PersianRose1
The new, bagless, Dyson soul harvester pic.twitter.com/8CzEjRRpUC— Persian Rose (@PersianRose1) June 8, 2016
5. Sorry, what? with @mcclure111
WAIT HOLY FUCK I JUST FOUND OUT THE GOVERNOR OF IDAHO IS NAMED "BUTCH OTTER" pic.twitter.com/bqhKxEjkCS— mcc (@mcclure111) June 7, 2016
6. Real talk with @hippieswordfish
you can't believe it's not butter? buddy, almost everything is not butter— florist gump (@hippieswordfish) June 5, 2016
7. Rise 'n' sleigh with @badmoodring
8. Childhood innocence with @mattround
G’night, sweet dreams, don’t think about the MEAT CLOWN pic.twitter.com/mjU1UcpG7C— Matt Round (@mattround) June 6, 2016
9. Never say never with @socratesadams
Who says print media is dead? pic.twitter.com/7efJfwZbfX— socrates adams (@socratesadams) June 3, 2016
10. Funny that with @paulsinha
The thing I notice about blokes who accuse me of banging on about being gay, is that many of them are well fit.— Paul Sinha (@paulsinha) May 30, 2016
11. The 'jokeweet' with @ChrisHewitt
There has to be a scientific term for the unit of time between my saying a shit joke out loud and deciding to turn it into a tweet.— Chris Hewitt (@ChrisHewitt) June 8, 2016
12. Lost in translation with @MooseAllain
Gutted to discover my tattoo actually says 'Horse Piss' in Chinese pic.twitter.com/ygFPgKiFLe— MꙬse Allain (@MooseAllain) June 8, 2016