The 12 Funniest Worldwide Tweets Of The Week
"It's crazy that OJ Simpson got away with murder when his lawyers were Ross Geller and Danny Zuko"
We've started rounding up some of the best tweets of the week as a small gesture to you guys, for making us cackle and spit out our tea at work.
Fortune favours the gas, and you guys are potentially the most gaseous group we've ever come across.
Don't believe us? Check these guys out...
1. God bless America with @StillOutToGetMe
a naked girl could get thousands of RTs, but how many can our troops get? pic.twitter.com/9epSh7SBGZ— pop style (@xlnfatuated) May 30, 2016
2. When shopping attacks with @omgDebbie
3. Like, literally with @solomongeorgio
4. Dinner and a show with @iamchrisscott
Let's give it up for restaurants that assume people want to listen to house music while they eat— Chris Scott (@iamchrisscott) May 31, 2016
5. Modern history with @curtis_fhc
6. One track dog with @GrrlGhost
Date: You're being kind of quiet, is there something on your mind?— Count Dankula 🎷🐛 (@GrrlGhost) May 28, 2016
My mind: pic.twitter.com/prJFN8o8cN
7. Isn't it weird? with @dgahk
its crazy that OJ Simpson got away with murder when his lawyers were Ross Geller and Danny Zuko— give me your lunch m (@dgahk) May 31, 2016
8. Proper order with @acciofollowersx
9. Plot twist with @chunkbardey
I love when birthday cards have naughty twists like this pic.twitter.com/mKV7ITDatx— charlie (@chunkbardey) May 31, 2016
10. Copyright with @Jfarrers
Milkshake was originally written in 1789 as a song about pepper. pic.twitter.com/4HNeGid9oY— Prop J Farrers (@Jfarrers) May 27, 2016
11. The downside of celebrity with @sruoloc
12. Common courtesy with @scootertooter7
While I have no objection to mothers nursing in public, they need to be sensible about it pic.twitter.com/4v3jXRlvFe— Scoots (@scootertooter7) May 26, 2016
READ NEXT: The 13 Most Irish Things To Happen This Week