The 13 Most Irish Things To Happen This Week
Only in Ireland...
While we may be only little, we can surely pack a punch when it comes to humour. Weird, abstract humour that only we get and will never be able to explain to another. The best.
Just take a look at some of the best, funniest and weirdest things we could find this week, to give you the right belly laugh you've been craving so much.
1. This Irish miracle
2. This road sign, spotted in Fermanagh
Sure, aren't they all messers up there.
3. This warning sign
Spotted in County Literal.
4. This couple
God, they've really gone all out.
5. This note to the youth of today
Spotted in Goatstown, Dublin 14.
6. This queue for Teddy's
And the temperature was only 13°...
7. Yet another accessorised road sign
Spotted in Russelstown, County Westmeath.
8. This moment on national television
Poor Ryan. Poor, poor Ryan.
9. This pimped out way to enjoy the weather
Sure aren't sun loungers only chairs with notions...
10. Guards supervising guards protesting
It's like a strange dream...
11. This Luas strikes gag
By the canonised Saint Thomas himself.
12. This life changing glimpse into the modern day with Foil, Arms and Hog
Oh, subtlety. We hardly knew ye.
13. And finally, this guy eating a 99 on a live RTÉ news report
And man, was he going to town on it.
READ NEXT: The 12 Funniest Worldwide Tweets This Week