Week in, week out, you guys and your spectacular Irish humour has us in bits.
This week's edition is nothing out of the ordinary, with excellent observations and utterly weird goings-on. Right on Ireland, right on.
Read 'em and guffaw.
1. Paddy Barnes' Twitter profile photo
2. Everything about this headline
I mean, what WOULDN'T you do for a good snack box?
3. This Ned Kelly hoodie with 'Such Is Life' inscribed on the back
On sale here.
4. This winning horse being brought into the pub for a celebratory round
5. This sound medical advice
nurse: here's some codeine for the pain
mom: so if we go out tonight he shouldn't drink, correct?
nurse: ehh *winks*#OnlyInIreland
— Emmett Scully (@emmett_scully) August 6, 2016
My mate Sharon just pointed out Only in Ireland would you decide to eliminate 1c/2c coins and then raise the price of a postal stamp to 72c
— Anne Marie O'Connor (@Kitsgirl1) July 31, 2016
7. This is a valid sign
Spotted in Kerry.
8. The father, son and the holy Eevee
— Emma Guinness (@sailsofoblivion) July 20, 2016
9. This 'Mrs Doyle' attitude to life
Only in ireland would the waiter walk around the cafe with a tin of biscuits offering people a biccy with their lunch hahaha
— EmmaLou (@emmalouuharte) August 10, 2016
10. This blind compassion
"Ah ya poor pet".
— Breda McCarthy (@BredaMac12) August 9, 2016
11. This extremely important national service
12. And this perfectly reasonable road sign
— Sue O (@susieokeeffe) August 5, 2016