Irish humour is worth its weight in green-coloured gold, and we just can't get enough of it.
You guys nail it week in, week out, and we've decided to broadcast this for the nation to learn a trick or two.
Stop being so gas, or else we'll never get anything done! (Never stop.)
1. This 'pint station'
''€20 unleaded and a pint of stout, please''.
2. This sweet note from the Star Wars cast to the people of Kerry
Ah, the dotes.
— Keith Kennedy (@keithdsign) June 1, 2016
3. This form of payback
Go on ya good things.
4. This clear sign that it's drinking weather
5. This impression of everyone's mum
"Have you cream on?"
6. These alcoholic Twister ice creams
In all their heavenly glory. Full story here.
7. This sign for a missing Barbie shoe
8. This highly entertaining phone ad
''You just kind of let loose to knitted ceol''
9. This Dublin graffiti
Spotted on Thomas Street.
10. The daily dodgy dealings of the Dublin Bus black market
A good price, in fairness.
— Overheard in Dublin (@OverheardDublin) May 30, 2016
11. This no-nonsense warning to drivers
Spotted in Western Way.
— Lewis Magee (@Louie_M_) June 1, 2016
12. This doorway to where the magic happens
Ireland is famous for mythical lands, right?
13. And finally, a syllabus we can all agree on
Proper order. #ratsout
My little girl came home from school with a book about a police informant. pic.twitter.com/ZABw8BEVyo
— Damien Owens (@OwensDamien) May 30, 2016