The 14 Funniest Worldwide Tweets Of The Week
'If Janet Jackson doesn't call her new baby 'Imsorrymiss' then what is the actual point.'
Twitter brings out the very best in people.
Whether you're an introvert or an extrovert, loud, sassy or even mildly annoying - Twitter is the place where you can rant it all out, with no fear of judgement.
We encourage this, as we think you're all gas. So, keep 'em coming. You're doing great.
Here's some of the very best this week.
1. Attention woman of the world @bananafitz
2. Is this the end? with @twoandahalfribs
Duolingo getting v real w me on my commute pic.twitter.com/djAVoyY9s9— The SpOoKy Carp (@twoandahalfribs) May 3, 2016
3. Life imitates art with @manplastic
Orlando Bloom is wearing a tamagotchi for the technology theme at the Met Gala I can't breathe pic.twitter.com/Fo3qghucCD— mean plastic (@meanpIastic) May 3, 2016
4. Same thing with @johnnnn_d
Deadass spent 2 hours doing project on Youth in Asia then find out it's supposed to be on Euthanasia. Summer wya 😭 pic.twitter.com/Fvi7hdybSh— john (@johnnnn_d) May 5, 2016
5. Real talk with @DanielNothing
Everyday sexism. pic.twitter.com/uR7IN71du5— DänielNöthing (@DanielNothing) May 5, 2016
6. BREAKING with @benfraserlee
Huge if true https://t.co/wSoOa4YeUA— Benjamin Lee (@benfraserlee) May 3, 2016
7. Wishful thinking with @kathmachine
When a place brags like "Our team has over 300 years combined experience!" I hope the team is one intern + one extremely competent vampire— Kathleen Jacques (@kathmachine) May 3, 2016
8. ManusxMachina with @gagaxtaylor
9. Modern music with @DancesWithTamis
If the song 'let it be' would have been written in the present day, it would be called 'be chill' and it would be a gigantic piece of shit— Tamara Yajia (@DancesWithTamis) April 16, 2015
10. Perspective is everything with @ThomasSanders
Your man, Drake vs. Your mandrake pic.twitter.com/gnsOSQo94H— Thomas Sanders (@ThomasSanders) April 30, 2016
11. Jolly hockeysticks with @samparkercouk
Think I might have found today's most Guardian paragraph. pic.twitter.com/qvoATo1pdE— Sam Parker (@samparkercouk) April 30, 2016
12. The voice within with @deanfluence
13. We live in hope with @Ciara_Knight
If Janet Jackson doesn't call her new baby 'Imsorrymiss' then what is the actual point.— Ciara (@Ciara_Knight) May 4, 2016