Do you suffer from a lot of headaches? It may be time to throw out some clothes.
A poll conducted by Nurofen Express has found that the most common reason for headaches suffered by Irish people is not having enough storage in their wardrobe for all their clothes.
Other common complaints included not being able to find the TV remote control (grrr...) and struggling to fold a fitted bedsheet.
It seems that home life is causing the most stress as there were more domestic gripes such as being unable to remove jar lids and shower heads becoming clogged with lime scale.
The full top 10 causes for headaches in Ireland are:
1. Not having enough storage for all your clothes
2. Forgetting something at home and having to return home for it
3. Your vacuum not being able to reach small crevices
4. Being unable to remove jar lids
5. People taking your pen at work
6. Your clothes falling off their hangers
7. Trainers beginning to smell after wear
8. Your car becoming messy with rubbish
9. Struggling to make space in a suitcase for your clothes
10. Your shower head becoming clogged with lime scale.
You mean a hangover isn't in there? We're shocked.
What causes your noggin to start banging? Let us know in the comments.