People always thing sharing a bed with a loved one is cosy and cute and snuggle bunnies alll the way - but it's not.
If you've ever been kept awake by loud snorts coming from your partner, or been woken from your peaceful slumber by a drunken lout crashing onto the bed at 4am then you'll know that sometimes even those most in love crave their own leaba.
Jury's Inn did a little survey of what bugs people the most about sharing a bed and the results are in...
Couples’ Top 10 bedtime bugbears:
1) Snoring (50.4%)
2) Stealing the duvet (29.8%)
3) Fidgeting (17.2%)
4) Breaking wind (15.3%)
5) Coming to bed after their partner falls asleep (14.6%)
6) Being too hot as a result of their partner (13.4%)
7) Going to the toilet in the night (10.8%)
8) Cold feet (9.4%)
9) Checking phone in the middle of the night (6.8%)
10) Sleep talking (6.5%)
Extreme lengths couples will go to in order to avoid night-time gripes:
1) Sleeping in separate rooms (30.7%)
2) Waking their partner up (28.8%)
3) Sleeping on the sofa (20.7%)
4) Wearing ear plugs (13.1%)
5) Pushing their partner out of bed (9%)
Which one do you hate the most?