Would you like to come and work for the fastest growing digital publication in the country and beyond?
We’re looking for the absolute best talent in digital content creation to join our growing team as Deputy Editor of Lovin Media Group.
If you love food, travel, culture and entertainment (and grammar mistakes keep you up at night), this could be the role for you.
The Deputy Editor at Lovin Media Group is responsible for creating and curating content across all of our Lovin.ie and Lovin Dublin platforms. You’ll be speaking to five million readers who know their kimchi from their keifer, so staying on top of trends across all of our content verticals is a must. You will be responsible for maintaining features and events calendars, as well as growing our social audience and creating thumb-stopping content daily. You will be responsible for leading a team of journalists to our shared goal of creating best in class content. This is a multimedia role with an emphasis on written and social content. A sharp knowledge of the food and hospitality industry in Ireland, and professional experience writing in these areas, will be a bonus.
Who we are
- The fastest growing digital publication in the country
- One of the most recognisable brands in the country
- We have a proven track record of creating industry leading digital content
- Discovering and helping people discover the very best of their city and nation
- Speaking to an audience of over 5 million people all over the world
- Moving fast and creating top class digital content – written, video and social
- Doing it from the nicest offices in Dublin. (Yes, there’s a beer tap and free brekkie.)
Who you are
We already know you love food, discovering the best of your local city/town, and great Irish content. Here’s what will separate you from the rest.
- You’ve got 2+ years professional experience in the media industry, with a specific focus on digital content and production
- You’ve got unbeatably sharp and witty writing skills
- You’re a social media savant who can manage our 15+ platforms
- You watch Google Analytics like it’s Netflix
- You get a serious kick out of being organised (we’re talking spreadsheets, content calendars, and project management tools)
- You’re experienced with SEO and can ensure all content meets appropriate standards
- You’re commercially astute
- You have a keen eye for digital trends and what’s captivating social audiences
- You have exceptional relationship-building skills and possess a bulging contact book
- You have a massive sense of pride in your work
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you. Send your CV, Cover Letter, and a sample of your writing to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Lovin Media Deputy Editor Application.’