The Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) has revealed that seven Irish businesses were served with closure orders for breaches of food safety legislation for the month of December.
The businesses were located in: Dublin (two), Cork Louth, Meath, Wexford and Galway and they were:
- Boojum Food Stall, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Dublin 15
- China Town, Main Street Castlebellingham, Louth
- Athboy Pizza's, Main Street Athboy, Meath
- Cartons Daybreak, Clonhenritt Camolin, Wexford
- Rose Garden Chinese Restaurant, 1 Church Street Douglas, Cork
- Tigh Giblin (Closed area: the kitchen and all food preparation and storage areas) Bruach Na Habhainn Spiddal, Galway
- Ruposhe Indian Restaurant, 1 Whitworth Road Drumcondra, Dublin 9
The FSAI release a monthly update of closure orders which can be found on their website.
Establishments are served closure orders when it is deemed that the place might cause a grave or immediate danger to public health.
Have you eaten in any of these places?