The National Lottery has revealed the top ten Irish luckiest retailers since 1988.
Top of the list is the An Post at the GPO in Dublin which has sold a whopping 14 jackpot-winning tickets totaling €15,054,036 since the Lotto began 29 years ago.
Next is O’Neill’s in Bridgend, Co Donegal which has earned punters 12 wins to the tune of €4,993,195 over the past three decades.
The full list reads as follows:
- An Post GPO Dublin, 14 wins, €15,054,036 total winnings.
- O’Neill’s, Bridgend, Co Donegal, 12 wins, €4,993,195 total winnings.
- Hickey’s, Skibbereen, Co Cork, 9 wins, €7,860,445 total winnings.
- McKenna’s Texaco, Muff, Co Donegal, 9 wins, €6,123,283 total winnings.
- SuperValu, Finglas, Dublin 11 (Superquinn), 9 wins, €3,879,613 total winnings.
- Spar, Galtymore Road, Drimnagh, Dublin 12, 9 wins, €3,987,313 total winnings.
- Ardkeen Superstores, Dunmore Road, Co Waterford, 8 wins, €19,507,321 total winnings.
- Tesco Nutgrove SC Dublin 14, 7 wins, €5,020,664 total winnings.
- Dalkey News Centre, Dalkey, Co Dublin, 6 wins, €9,371,337 total winnings.
- SuperValu, Pearse Street, Co Cork, 6 wins, €8,574,413 total winnings.
Did you find a local lucky spot? Be sure to get down before tomorrow night's €2m jackpot.