These six establishments were issued with closure orders under FSAI Act, 1998, where it's deemed that there is or there's likely to be a grave and immediate danger to public health from the premises, or where an improvement order is not complied with.
1. Starbucks (restaurant/café), 21 Great Georges Street, Waterford
Issued: 27/09/2016. Lifted: 05/10/2016.
2. Ruby King (restaurant/café), Unit 5, West Business Park, Circular Road, Roscommon
Issued: 26/09/2016. Lifted: 04/10/2016.
3. Get Fresh Catering (restaurant/canteen), Castlerea Community School, Castlerea, Roscommon
Issued: 06/09/2016. Lifted: 15/09/2016.
4. Fernhill Golf & Country Club (Closed area: restaurant and associated kitchen facilities within the club), Fernhill, Carrigaline, Cork
5. Hannons Oakwood Hotel (Closed area: Kitchen area and all food service), Athlone Road, Roscommon
Issued: 14/09/2016. Lifted: 20/09/2016.
6. Akanchawa's Honey Pot (restaurant/café), 40 Mountjoy Street, Dublin 7
Issued: 20/09/2016. Lifted: 26/09/2016.
These four businesses were issued with notices because of EC (Official Control of Foodstuffs) Regulations, 2010, where closure orders are served for non-compliance with food legislation.
1. Ashford Oriental (restaurant/café), Main Street, Ashford, Wicklow
Issued: 29/09/2016. Lifted: 04/10/2016.
2. Hairy Neds Pub and Shop (Closed activity: Shop deli and all food preparation areas), Crosskeys, Cavan
Issued: 28/09/2016. Lifted: 28/09/2016.
3. Big Bites Take Away, Castle Street, Roscommon
Issued: 20/09/2016. Lifted: 23/09/2016.
4. Fitto Café (restaurant/café), 12/13 Catherine Street, Limerick
Issued: 12/09/2016. Lifted: 15/09/2016.