Planning a night out in Cork city? Here's how you can grab a FREE drink...
With the festive celebrations now well underway, your bank account is probably starting to feel the strain of all those Christmas get-togethers with friends and family.
But if you're planning a night out in Cork city in the coming weeks, we've got some good news...
Schweppes want to help you kickstart your Christmas celebrations with a FREE Schweppes Gin & Tonic.
To make sure you have a very Merry Schweppesmas, they're giving away complimentary Schweppes Gin & Tonics in participating Cork bars from 22 November until 20 December.
And it couldn't be easier to claim your free drink! All you have to do is:
- Sign up on for your complimentary drink HERE.
- Then, you'll get a digital coupon for your FREE Schweppes G&T sent to your Any Excuse wallet
- When you're out in one of the participating Cork bars, just show your digital coupon to the bar staff and they'll take it from there!
And that's it! Just like that, you can enjoy a complimentary Schweppes G&T on your next festive night out.
With that in mind, here are the Cork bars where you can pick yourself up a FREE Schweppes G&T:
- The Rendezvous, Model Farm Road, Cork
- Coughlan's, 7 Douglas Street, Cork
- Rearden's, Washington Street, Cork
- Dwyer's, Washington Street, Cork
- Mardyke Bowling and Snooker, Sheares Street
- The Cotton Ball Bar, Old Youghal Road, Cork
So, if you find yourself out in any of these Cork pubs in the lead-up to Christmas, you can get your hands on a complimentary Schweppes G&T.
You can claim your free G&T here.
As the country’s best-loved mixer, Schweppes has over 200 years of experience creating sensational tonic waters and mixers. In 1783, Jacob Schweppe created the first carbonated tonic water and since then the brand has introduced a variety of new flavours that continue to excite consumers, including Slimline Elderflower Tonic Water. For more information, click HERE.
Please drink responsibly and continue to follow all public health guidelines regarding Covid-19.