We can assure you Mammy never made these of a Sunday.
The shops have issued urgent recalls of the products.
It's a bit late telling us this now.
Some folk are just never happy.
We're undecided how to feel about this...
Surely this is against the law or something?
This bacteria has claimed the lives of nine people already so be extremely careful.
Eating these could do some serious damage.
We hope you weren't in any of these places last month...
If you have this in your house, it needs to go back ASAP.
Food lovers, take note.