You've probably bumped into at least a couple of people who have been to Thailand.
And they've probably cornered you and started raving about it as being 'the best place in the world'.
Backpackers, young professionals, honeymooners... you know the type.
Well I've just come back from spending three weeks in my favourite part of the world and I wanted to put into words and pictures why the place is so special.
After looking through these, you have no excuse. It's time to book that trip to Thailand once and for all.
1. The sun shines pretty much all year round
2. You get to travel everywhere on a moped without a care in the world
3.Once you get here, everything is super cheap
4. You'll never see clearer water in your life
5. You'll get an amazing massage for the price of a coffee back home
6. You will encounter so many new and unique experiences that it will open your mind
7. The street food tastes incredible and is super affordable
8.The Thai people are genuinely the nicest and most friendly on Earth
9. The partying and nightlife is as good as it gets
10. There are dogs on every corner and beach you come across
11. No matter what religion you practice, you'll appreciate the stunning beauty of the temples in Thailand
12. You can go island hopping to change up the scenery
13. The sunsets in Thailand are something else. Look.
14. You can get amazing fried chicken pretty much everywhere for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It tastes absolutely out of this world
15. You couldn't even make up how stunningly beautiful some of the scenery is
16. This is one of the most magical places on the planet. Nothing can prepare you for the magic of Thailand
17. Any country that has so many wild amazing elephants gets our vote
18. The diving is incredible, including the majestic sight of whale sharks
19. The hotels, villas and places to stay are pure luxury
20. Nothing beats the thrill of nipping through the streets on a tuk tuk
21. Things are even prettier when you head inland
22. You'll be able to find your very own private waterfall
23. The madness and raw energy of Bangkok
24. Songkran Festival, where everybody gets drenched with huge water guns over a couple of days. Just for fun.
25. The beach bars are the best place in the world to sit and have an ice-cold drink
26. It is an absolute paradise for people who love shopping
27. Thailand is the perfect country to visit for wellness, healthy eating and to rejuvenate
28. The huge selection of gorgeous fresh seafood
29. Whatever you do, make sure you get to Thailand sometime soon. You won't regret it
READ NEXT: 11 Insanely Idyllic Locations For A Sun-Soaked Holiday