At times cash can be a bit tight, however we still want to take the people we care about out on a date. So for you New Yorkers here are some cheap date ideas. It’s time to take some notes!
1. Listen to a free concert during the summer concert series.
2. Eat popsicles on The High Line.
3. Ride the ferris wheel at Coney Island
4. Take A Walk Around New York And Try Some Delicious Street Food
5. Rent bikes for free at Summer Streets.
6. Chow down at Smorgasburg together in DUMBO.
7. Walk around Chelsea Market
8. Lay in a hammock at Picnic Point on Governor’s Island.
9. Walk around Prospect Park in Brooklyn.
10. Get lost in all the street art by Bushwick Collective.
11. Have cronuts and coffee for breakfast fromDominique Ansel’s Bakery.
12. Kayak around the city for free with the NYC Downtown Boathouse.