You'll have noticed by now that the grand stretch in the evening is becoming more apparent so it's the perfect time to get the bike out of the shed and hit the road.
Ireland has an abundance of cycling routes which the perfect way to spend a weekend with friends or family.
All you need is the aul' rothar and a decent camera on your phone to capture the incredible scenery you'll feast your eyes on along the way.
Here's some of our favourite cycling routes around Ireland:
1. Valentia Cycle Route, Killarney
2. Kingfisher Trail, Leitrim & Fermanagh
3. Blessington Lakes, Wicklow
4. Inis Mór Loop Cycle, Aran Islands
5. The Burren Cycle Loop, Clare
6. Déise Greenway, Waterford
7. Great Western Greenway, Westport
8. Loop Head, Clare
9. Tralee to Dingle Peninsula Loop, Kerry
10. Mourne Mountains, Down
11. Galway to Spiddal, Galway
12. South Wexford Route, Wexford
13. Slieve Bloom Mountain Cycle Loop, Laois
14. Old Head of Kinsale Cycle Loop, Cork
READ NEXT: 27 Photos That Prove Ireland Is The Best Country In The World For A Road Trip