12 Stunning Sunrises Around The World Worth Waking Up For
Sunsets are cool, but sunrises are even cooler.
The reason sunrises don't get half the credit they deserve is because we simply just don't like waking up for them. I for one am not a morning person, but when I have been lucky enough to see a sunset they always amaze me and never let me down with how stunning they are. Here are 12 around the world that are worth climbing out of bed for and you have to see before you die.
1. Koh Samui, Thailand
2. Cadillac Mountain, Acadia National Park, Maine, USA
3. Canyonlands National Park, Utah, USA
4. Echo Point, Blue Mountains, Australia
5. Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona, USA
6. Great Wall of China, Jinshanling, China
8. Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada
9. Kenya, Africa
10. Masada, Israel
11. Sahara Desert, Morocco
12. Orkhon Valley, Mongolia
The nature of Irish 'Lickarsery' and Harry Styles' sexuality... listen to the latest episode of Before Brunch. Subscribe here