16 Reasons We Should All Be Moving To Japan
Japan is one seriously quirky country.
Japan, as we all know, is known for being a bit quirky. Ranging from their wild tv adverts to their unusual cafes, Japan is just downright weird. But we love it. We love it so much we want to move there, and here's 16 reasons why you should.
1.They've got Pokemon planes.
2. And they go all out on things
3. Especially their costumes.
4. Their food is amazing.
5. Even their doritos look more fun than ours.
6. And they've got every flavour of Kit Kat
7. You can survive completely on hot food from vending machines
8. And your food always looks cute
9. Did I mention they love Pokemon?
10. And the people are always happy.
11. Except Darth. Darth is never happy.
12. There's a FUCKIN' SALE on all the time.
13. Forget our shitty western water, Japan has got DIET WATER!
14. However they've a love for poop like no other.
15. No seriously. They've even got a poop cafe.
16. But seriously. They really love Pokemon.
Is there ever such thing as a Kardashian Koincidence? We chat about celebrity "leak" culture on this week's Before Brunch podcast below. Subscribe here