It’s that time of the year when happy couples get to show off their love for each other, while the rest of the world despairs or rejoices at their lack of a partner.
While most tend to head out to a restaurant, there’s always the option of cooking at home and if that is the case. chocolate is a must.
We’ve gathered up 17 of the most decadent, delicious and downright brilliant chocolate recipes from around the world.
These are very best food bloggers out there and any of these recipes should do the trick…
1. Harissa Chocolate Bark With Mixed Nuts
2. Crispy Toasted Quinoa Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
3. Peanut Butter Chocolate Kiss Cookies
4. No Fuss Chocolate Tarts
5. Chocolate Chia Maple Pomegranate Pudding
6. Coconut Tartlets With Chocolate Mousse
7. Peppermint Laced Chocolate Mousse Torte
8. Chocolate Cake
9. Chocolate Chai Truffles
10. Five Minute Self Sauced Chocolate Pudding
11. Chocolate Cornflake Slice
12. Salted Caramel Chocolates
13. Chocolate And Hazelnut Avocado Mousse
14. Spiced Doughnuts With Chocolate Glaze
15. Chocolate Crinkles
16. Hot Chocolate Croquettes
17. Coconut Cream Chocolate Truffles