17 Seriously Tasty Things You Can Do With Turkey To Increase Your Protein Intake
Forget the misconception that it's dry and boring
With everybody on the planet seemingly embracing a healthy eating buzz, we thought we'd help you all with some exciting ways to eat turkey.
Turkey is of course popular because of the abundance of protein it contains, but mainly think of it as dry and boring.
We've selected some of the best recipes from bloggers across the globe to give you a little inspiration. Get stuck into these cracking recipes ASAP...
1. Slow Cooker Turkey Meatball
2. Turkey Bolognese
3. Turkey Tortilla Soup
4. Turkey Burgers with Peanut Satay Sauce
5. Slow Cooker Creamy Turkey Rice Soup
6. Butternut Squash & Turkey Chili
7. Light Swedish Turkey Meatballs
8. Turkey Stroganoff
9. Turkey Chilli Spaghetti Squash
10. Turkey Curry with Garbanzo Beans & Dates
11. Thirty Minute Potato & Turkey Breakfast Bowls
12. Sweet Potato & Turkey Patties
13. Sun-Dried Tomato & Portobello Mushroom Turkey Burger
14. Organic Turkey Lasagna with Mushrooms & Spinach
15. Clean Eating Chipotle Turkey Quinoa Chili
16. Healthy Greek Turkey Tacos
17. Baked Sweet Potato with Turkey Sausage
Have you listened to the latest episode of Before Brunch yet? Subscribe here