17 Photos That Prove Wicklow Truly Is The Garden Of Ireland
One of the most stunning parts of the world
Only a stone's throw from Dublin and with some of the most incredible scenery, beautiful mountains and a wild rugged coastline there is little doubt that Wicklow is one of the nicest parts of Ireland.
Natural beauty, a cracking mountain range and one of the finest parts of the coastline you'll ever see – yep, this place has it all.
Here are 17 photos that prove exactly that.
1. The waterfalls look like this
2. And the lakes aren't half bad either
3. The local food scene is second to none
4. And it boasts some of the best golf courses in the world
5. Hotels like this
6. And days when you'll have an entire beach to yourself
7. Look up and you'll see the stars like you've never seen them before
8. A bunch of gorgeous seaside towns dotted all down the coast make it feel like you're always on holiday
9. And Wicklow looks even better at this time of year – like a real-life oil painting.
10. Even the animals are friendly
11. Ballykissangel – say no more!
12. It only gets more beautiful in winter
13. People have been living here for centuries – and for good reason too
14. You'll have a proper house with plenty of space rather than being cramped in a city
15. Nothing better than a sunrise in Wicklow either
16. No doubt about it – Wicklow truly is the Garden of Ireland
Wicklow Gap at sundown #glendalough #wicklowgap #sunset #sundown #wicklow #wicklowmountains #wicklowway #countywicklow #ireland #irelandaily #inspireland_ #wanderireland #loveireland #instaireland #insta_ireland #ireland_gram #slowshutter #travel #explore #thegreatoutdoors #wanderlust #adventure #getoutdoors #jw #irish #neverstopexploring #beautifulscenery #mycanon #canon_photos #theoutdoorfolk
The nature of Irish 'Lickarsery' and Harry Styles' sexuality... listen to the latest episode of Before Brunch. Subscribe here