17 Recipes For People Who Are Absolutely Addicted To Avocados
It could just be the best ingredient in the world
Unlike other ingredients, the humble avocado instills equal amounts of delight and disgust in people.
Those of us who enjoy them simply can't get enough, and being such a versatile ingredient there's so much you can do with them.
To give you a little glimpse of the vast possibilities surrounding the overgrown berry, we decided to highlight some of the very best recipes from food bloggers around the world.
These are perfect for the weekend.
1. Avocado Baked Eggs
2. Avocado and Shortcut Beet Hummus Toast
3. Spicy Fish Tacos with Grilled Corn Slaw and Avocado, Coriander Lime Sauce
4. Roasted Chicken Chili with Avocado
5. Carnita Rice Bowls with Avocado
6. Healthy Avocado Lime Ice Cream
7. Clementine Avocado Smoothie
8. Avocado Feta and Pomegranate Toast
9. Smashed Chickpea Avocado Salad Sandwich with Cranberries and Lemon
10. Cilantro Avocado Dressing
11. Caprese Stuffed Avocados
12. Lamb Sliders with Avocado
13. Avocado Hummus
14. Seared Sesame Tuna with Avocado and Cucumber
15. Avocado and Soft Boiled Egg Toasts
16. Avocado Toast with Mango Apple Chutney
17. Seafood Stuffed Avocados
Is there ever such thing as a Kardashian Koincidence? We chat about celebrity "leak" culture on this week's Before Brunch podcast below. Subscribe here