21 Reasons To Move To Edinburgh Instead Of London
Forget London, Edinburgh is where it's at.
1. There are some truly incredible restaurants.
2. It’s a sensible, rather than an overwhelming, size.
3. It’s a cyclist’s paradise.
4. Edinburgh has plenty of big name employers.
5. Don’t forget all the tourism jobs.
6. You can afford to buy a home.
7. Renting is much cheaper in Edinburgh too.
8. Edinburgh is one of the leafiest cities in the UK.
9. And the Parks are pretty awesome.
10. Edinburgh doesn’t have any smog...
11. Edinburgh’s museums are first class…
12. They look great from the outside too.
13. It’s easy to find your way around.
14. You’re never far from the beach.
15. The Sunsets are kinda cool...
16. This speaks for itself.
17. The pubs are beautiful.
18. Edinburgh boasts some of the very best clubs and music venues around.
19. Not a fan of clubbing? What about comedy?
20. The markets are truly spectacular.
21. It's also the Uk's Happiest City...
Is there ever such thing as a Kardashian Koincidence? We chat about celebrity "leak" culture on this week's Before Brunch podcast below. Subscribe here