1. If you’re hostelling, swap a sleeping bag for a thin and light duvet cover.
2. Don’t be afraid to travel alone.
3. Look into all your transport options.
4. And make sure a cheap plane ticket is actually the best option for your budget.
5. Stick with a carry-on-sized bag.
6.And make the most of it.
7. Get some handy organisation tools.
8. just cut your packing list in half.
9. Napkins and wet wipes are your best friend.
10. Duct tape is essential.
11. Carry a sturdy water bottle.
12. Ditch your make-up.
13. And your hair care.
14. Be a minimalist.
15. Be as organised as possible while travelling.
16. Get A Solid Pair Of Shoes
17. Be flexible.
18. Make use of free tours.
20. Don't stress out over things you can't control.
21. The Main Thing Is To Have Fun