6 Abandoned Places Reclaimed By Nature That Look Stunning
Nature is a powerful thing and this is actually amazing.
Nature is a fickle bitch, and when you leave something it's bound to take back over. So here is 6 places around the world that were abandoned and have since been reclaimed by nature - but these places are even more stunning now.
2. Green Fishing Village, Gouqi Island, China
3. Il Vallone dei Mulini, Naples, Italy
4. Nara Dreamland Theme Park, Nara, Japan
5. Ruins of Villers-la-Ville, Belgium
6. SS Ayrfield Shipwreck, NSW, Australia
The nature of Irish 'Lickarsery' and Harry Styles' sexuality... listen to the latest episode of Before Brunch. Subscribe here