Nature is a fickle bitch, and when you leave something it's bound to take back over. So here is 6 places around the world that were abandoned and have since been reclaimed by nature - but these places are even more stunning now.
2. Green Fishing Village, Gouqi Island, China
3. Il Vallone dei Mulini, Naples, Italy
4. Nara Dreamland Theme Park, Nara, Japan
5. Ruins of Villers-la-Ville, Belgium
6. SS Ayrfield Shipwreck, NSW, Australia
Should the media openly pick sides in the Eighth Referendum? Listen to this week's episode of Before Brunch below. Subscribe here