27 Reasons Belfast Is The Best Little City In The World
Belfast is fast becoming one of the most exciting and diverse cities in Europe. From the people through to the wonderful things you can do there to entertain you there are very few cities that will excite you as much as Belfast.
To prove our point we decided to put together these 27 reasons why it really is the best little city in the world. Book your travel and get up there ASAP...
1. Because it is home to a "crisp sandwich cafe"
2. Because you are only half an hour away from some of the most stunning coastline in the world
3. Because the people are unbelievably friendly
4. Because the city is packed full of amazing pubs
5. And hotels that look like this
6. Because the Ulster Fry is one of the best things you'll ever eat
7. Because the most famous ship ever, "The Titanic" was built here
8. Game Of Thrones is filmed here
9. Because the city hall looks exactly like all city halls should look like
10. Because of the proper market in St George's Street
11. And the seafood they serve here is simply out of this world
12. And in general the architecture is on another level
13. Some of the world's biggest achievers call this home
14. Home to Queens which is one of the most unique and iconic universities in the world
15. Because you are never far away from the water in Belfast
16. Home to parliamentary buildings that look like this
17. It is an incredibly affordable city
18. Potato Farls. 'Nuff said.
19. And the start up scene is starting to explode with incredible companies like Brewbot
20. Because it is the city that gave us Boojum - the greatest burrito you'll ever eat
21. There are always amazing festivals on and things to do
22. Even the animals are friendly
23. And the museums are as good as any you'll find across the world
24. You are right beside some of the best golf courses in the world
25. Because the view across the city on a nice day looks like this
26. Because a walk around the Botanic gardens is an absolute pleasure
27. But most of all because people have learned to live together no matter how hard it seemed at times
Thanks to Visit Belfast for the photos.