13 Incredibly Irish Things That Happened In The Last Week
''The only reason I need is because it rhymes with 'a gee'''
Oh, this country.
Somewhere in between making us cry and giving us 'good drying out', it makes us laugh, quite a bit.
Here are our picks of the best of the week.
1. This newlywed's wedding rap
Yes, we said 'rap'.
2. This reply on an article of ours entitled '11 Reasons Why You Need To Finally Visit Tralee This Summer'
You can't make this stuff up.
3. This average Joe just paying their dues
4. The wording on this sign
Spotted in Dublin's city centre.
5. Everything about this headline
6. This sign noting suitable footwear
7. This Dublin artwork of ecumenical matters
8. This perfect wedding shot
Taken by Couples Photography.
9. This all-in-one funeral directors
For all of your sacramental needs.
10. This WiFi password
Sure, what else would you be at?
11. This straight to the point, no-nonsense furniture shop name
'GO ON, it's not what you think!!'
12. This guy's ad looking for a debs date on Done Deal
For more information, or to go on what will definitely be the gassest night of your life - see here.
13. And finally, this tempting offer comin' atcha from Feltrim Motors
Cheap, too. What a bargain!