16 Dishes Every Vegetarian In London Has Got To Try
Everything here is strictly vegetarian
1. The buffet at Tibits.
2. Mildreds’ mushroom and ale pie.
3. Ben’s special at 222.
4. Carnevale’s butternut squash risotto.
5. Coconut Uthappam at Sagar.
6. Cous cous, apple and fig salad at Amico Bio.
7. Falafel wrap at the Gallery Café.
8. Fried mushroom mousse at Vanilla Black.
9. Indian Veg’s all-you-can-eat buffet.
10. Organic spaghetti & veatballs at Manna.
11. Quiche and salad at the Bonnington Café.
12. Rasa’s moru kachiathu.
13. Sausage rolls and salad at the Beatroot Café.
14. The Coach and Horses’ tofush and chips.
15. Tofu steak at Itadaki Zen.
16. Woodlands’ spinach dosa.
The nature of Irish 'Lickarsery' and Harry Styles' sexuality... listen to the latest episode of Before Brunch. Subscribe here